BEAT BOOT ARMY
Subcribe to back in stock notification
An army vulcanized suede leather high shoe produced in Elche (Spain) with sustainable production processes and recycled materials. We are committed to stimulate the responsible consumption of goods of a higher quality, by providing timeless pieces that will work with any of your looks.
|Upper||100% suede cowhide leather. We do not work with exotic animal skins. Our suede is a by-product of the food industry, so no animal has been bred for the extraction of its skin.|
|Lining||Pumped leather lining for greater elasticity and comfort.|
|Sole||30% recycled natural rubber, made by the mixing of EVA (ethylvinylacetate), cork and PU (polyurethane). Made using the vulcanized process that results in greater lightness, flexibility and durability. The sole has a non-slip abrasive design and has a thickness of 2.5cm|
|Insole||A removable, recycled, thermoformed, stabilizing insole to ensure support and comfort. 2cm thick.|
|Eyelets||Without chrome or any type of lacquer.|
|Laces||100% natural cotton.|
|Additional information||We are committed to protecting the environment. Therefore, we do not use either adhesives or glues. We are 0.0. Our packaging is also made of recycled cardboard that is 100% recyclable.|
If your Beaters get dirty and you have not applied a suede protector, we recommend that you wait until the stain is dry and then rub it gently with a microfiber cloth.
- FREE shipping for orders over €79,90. Delivery time: estimated 1-3 working days.
- Catalonia Delivery costs: €4.80 for orders under €79,90. Delivery time: estimated 1-3 working days.
- The rest of Mainland Spain Delivery costs: €5.60 for orders under €79,90. Delivery time: estimated 1-3 working days.
Delivery to the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- Delivery costs: € 6.90. Delivery time: estimated 3-5 working days.
Delivery to Portugal:
- Delivery costs: € 12.80. Delivery time: estimated 3-5 working days.
- Zone 1: Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, Jersey Island, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden. Delivery costs: € 13. Delivery time: estimated 3-5 working days.
- Zone 2: Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Croatia, Hungary, Iceland, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey. Delivery costs: € 40. Delivery time: estimated 3-5 working days.
Your order can be returned free of charge on the Spanish mainland during the first 15 calendar days after its delivery. This does not include promotions or discounted items. The goods must be unused and in perfect condition on return. See our Policy of Exchanges and Returns here.